Okay, this is a "FUGLY" bag, then question about a Prada

1. I saw this bag on NM while browsing the site, and is quite a scary looking bag--don't you think??? Looks like something from Star Wars!!!!!

[​IMG]

And it's not cheap 2850.

But then I saw this Prada and thought it was nice. It comes in black, but this is the light pink. What do you guys think??

[​IMG]
    Oh, price is 1495.

2. absolutely hate the blue python bag!!!! Scary!! Pink prada looks pretty but I believe there are many better choices in store right now.

3. omg thats almost $3k!!! I'm not sure what kind or person would buy it... quite ugly... There is a tan color which is a little scarier. It looks like it might still be alive and coiled up around the bag. Ready to strike whoever gets too near! hahaha :p

4. Oh, I LIKE the light pink Prada, especially for that price!

5. No comment on that other thing, but question about the Prada. I just went to NM's site and couldn't find it. Can you put a link up or is it gone already? :confused1:

6. I LOVE the pink bag!OMFG!!!WANT!!!!!

7. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

8. ^LOL jill!

9. I found out the same thing two nights ago!! That's NM for you!! :cursing:

As far as the Prada bag, I saw it in black at my Saks. It's the one that doesn't have a detachable strap and is strictly hand held but it looks much better IRL. Very soft leather!

10. Jill I saw that bag at Short Hills and absolutely loved it -- it's nice and big too !!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. ^WHICH ONE??LOL!
    The flower one or the other one..I WANT IT!!!LMK!LOL!

12. Yikes scary.