Okay so weight watchers or food mover program?

1. so I am totally serious about losing weight, aprox. 70 pounds...which should I go with, I am so determined! ...the food mover program is due to a beautiful pfer that has motivated me, and weight watchers is what everyone seems to love....I want to pick one and stick with it! need advice guys
  2. I can't really give an opinion, because I am biased. ;) However, I can say this much: I guess it depends on the type of person you are. If you feel you could manage your eating habits and exercise on your own being only accountable to yourself, then you would probably do fine on FoodMover. If you feel like you need other people around you to keep you motivated and on track, then I would go with Weight Watchers. That way you can network with other people like yourself at the meetings.
  3. arm candy I'm curious, how long did it take you to lose all that weight? you look fantastic by the way,also I think I'm going to do the food mover progfram, where do I buy the supplies?
  4. It took me about a year and a half to lose it all. It still have a few more pounds to go. I hope to lose those before DBF and I celebrate our 10th anniversary in October.
    There are two ways you can do FoodMover, you buy the program from Richard Simmons' store or you can join the online program. If you join the online program, you'll gain access to a community of other people on the program. If that's not important, then it is cheaper in the long run to just buy the FoodMover kit from the store. You can also find them cheaper on eBay. Sometimes eBay sellers even throw in some exercise videos and such.
  5. Hi! First of all, let me say congratulations that you've made this decision, and congrats to ArmCandyLuvr for reaching her goal as well. Now, I've barely started losing weight because of my health mainly, and joined the local version of Weight Watchers. I'm not very strong-willed so the meetings/conferences once a week do help me a lot in keeping on track. I've already lost about 10lbs or so and it's not really difficult to follow. I also exercise 3 times a week (indoor cycling or spinning).

I can't say about Richard Simmons' program cause I haven't tried it myself, but I definitely recommend WW. Whatever choice you make, good luck and keep it up!! If there's anything you'd like to know about the WW program you can always PM me. I'd be happy to share what I've learned. A big hug!!
  6. awww, miss mustard how sweet of you

7. Anytime! Cute Yorkie, BTW.
  8. I had very good luck with Weight Watchers and lost about 20 lbs while doing it. After I moved to Germany a year ago, I had trouble getting back on program since the program is SO different here and I just had problems staying on track. The WW Online was too expensive for me (since I have no income) and I found the book very difficult to use.

I am also a member of www.sparkpeople.com, which is a very simple website where you can keep track of what you eat and how much yuo exercise. THey also have some exercise videos on there that are great!