Okay so I've decided..I think?! help?

1. ive decided that i should skip of the coach side pack i was going to get, use it for a year and then get the mulberry seth. but then i was thinking..nah why not go for mulberry still, but buy a cheaper but nice model, so i thought i'd get the MULBERRY JOEL, and later on, when i get a good job and school payments under way, ill get a seth or something. but now, here in jersey, where do i buy it? the ladies i call at the stores are not helpful at all and i dont know what to do becuase i need to get something to carry my stuff in that isnt my long and narrow burberry or coah wristlet. england gets the best of everything lol.
  2. lol im going crazyyyyyyyyyyyy.
  3. I may be wrong but I'm looking at the Seth and Joel on the Mulberry website and it looks like they say they ship internationally? did you not want to pay to ship? otherwise I don't think I've seen the mens bags anywhere and you've probably tried it but the Mulberry number is
    +44 (0) 1749 340 500 -- I imagine they would be able to track one down for you in the States
  4. Or try Neiman's in Short Hills. I was there this weekend and they had quite a few Mullberry's maybe they could track it down for you. If not try Saks, Short Hills they didn't have as many of that brand but you may get lucky. I don't have a s/a I use in that mall but you may try Karen at Neimans and Anastasia at Saks they were helpful last time I was there.
  5. thanks! ill try this weekend.