Okay, so i lied, but not about the bags

1. When i joined the forum i *thought* you had to be a certain age and i figured 17 should do it, but after looking through other threads i realized that you can be like 12 or 13. and honestly i am 15. ughh i feel so bad for lieing but i thought if i told the truth i wouldnt be allowed on tPF. i am so sorry i just had to tell you all and i put it in the LV forum bc almost all of my posting has gone on in here

im soo sorry guys please forgive me!

but i didnt lie about ANYTHING else it was all true except the 17 part
  2. Thanks for letting us know.
  3. Its ok dear!!.. No Worries!!
  4. lol.....

whats the difference??
  5. aw I wouldn't worry about it. We don't care how old you are!
  6. :shrugs:
  7. it's okay ... I wish I was 15:nuts: ... enjoy it, before you know it you'll be as old as me!
  8. Don't sweat it...I know I'm not here to judge, it's all about the bags, etc!;)
  9. Crap I have socks older than you. ;)
  10. Honestly, I worry when I see young people coming on here advertising that they're only 12 or 13. There are so many weirdos out there that target young girls and boys like you, and there's nothing to stop those weirdos from registering to this forum, and they could easily pretend to be your age (just like you pretended to be older) in order to gain a young person's trust. I would almost rather the young people here not reveal so much about themselves.
  11. Gosh, that was brave of you to admitt.
    I don't think it really matters though, I don't find it a big deal.
  12. :lol::lol:

Thanks for telling us the truth. We are a pretty forgiving bunch.
  13. It's all good but ArmCandyLuvr is right, be careful on the internet!
  14. :lol:
  15. Meh... just as long as you have authentic bags and have a healthy obsession in bags like we do, it's all good! :p