Okay, okay...I am not addicted!!!

1. "SEOUL (Reuters) - South Korean police are seeking a 26-year-old woman on suspicion of embezzling about $1.4 million to fund a craving for designer shoes, bags and clothes, a spokesman said Friday.
    "We have strong reason to believe she used this money to purchase about 1,000 designer goods," the police spokesman said. 'Without doubt, you have to say she is a luxury-addict.'"
    Boy, and I feel guilty taking $20 from my husband's wallet (okay no I don't but only because I usually ask first) :smile:
  2. wow, i'm definitely not that bad. no stealing here.
  3. Wow! Wouldn't you love to get a look at her collection? :drool:
  4. YES!:
  5. Wow...certainly makes me feel better about my "addiction"! I've never stolen anything to fund it!
  6. Wonder if she has ever visited tPF?:sneaky:
  7. Wow! I would love to see her collection too. If anything, it's the stores and sellers that are doing the stealing from me. LOL
  8. wow... just like the csi NY i saw some times ago played by nelly furtado LOL
  9. I was thinking the exact same thing! LOL
  10. yikes...that's extreme
  11. How about some of those stories about women prostituting themselves in Asia because they wanted money for designer handbags....that is extreme.
  12. wow...I thought I went a little nuts a while back and I've calmed down now (or maybe thats because I've run out of funds) but yeah no stealing! Thats sad ^^...