Okay new LV Bag of the Day.

i took my Utah Sac Plat out today:
UtahSacPlat1.jpg

im still amazed on just how much it can hold. the flatness is very deceiving.

Today i carried my Damier Speedy 25 with my black MC zippy. Was very happy to take my speedy out, he's been replaced by my cabby lately but the speedy has a special place in my heart as it was my first LV.

Yesterday I had my Denim Cabas Raye from the cruise line but today since it's casual Friday I've got my trusty Mono speedy 25. Inside I've got my Chanel wallet, LV cosmetic bag and LV mono european checkbook holder.

My mono speedy 25 with brown mono pastilles chain, inside, my black MC FP, black MC agenda, cerise cles, white MC mirror and white MC 2 photo holder (to keep my girls close). I know, a modge podge of different accessories, that's me!!

My black neo cabby gm. It has my pastille charm on it and my mono pouchette inside as a wallet. Everything else is tucked neatly into my chamelion insert which it easy to change bags.

i've been carrying the same bag this whole week.....

my blue Le Fab:heart:

inside.....
*mono pochette wallet
*cerises cles with my car keys
*cerises round cles with my DH's car keys (which i normally drive!)
*mono mini pochette with small craps which normally get lost in my bag....like mints, mirror, etc....
*iPod 80GB in Juicy case --- which is packed with Dora, the Little Einsteins, Backyardigans, hello kitty stamp villege etc, all sorts of shows my daughter enjoys. it works well ONLY in emergency.
*mono cig case with my digi camera ---- my life!!!
*LV obsession sunnies in honey glitter:supacool:
*tiny Hermes agenda (hot pink!!!) with LV nails pen (hot pink!!!!)!!!!!!!!:heart:
*white MC heart:heart: coin purse --- it's still new and i thought i'd play with it when i had a time at work.....no chance what-so-ever today.....
*chanel cambon make-up bag with a diaper and bag of wipes....
*lots of paper works in the middle zipper ---- someone stole my CC# over the internet and charged over $4500 on it!!!!! this totally SUCKS, so i'm in the middle of this - yes, i did file a police report. (and yeah, we found alot of information together, it is scary~:tdown:)