Okay..My Croc. Bikin Pictures are here!!! & Other Pictures

1. Guys! my croc. Birkin pictures are here(actually shoulder birkin:biggrin: )!!!
    Okay, this is the story... Noriko posted on the other forum tFS saying this was available in Hermes in Hawaii (Thank you, Noriko!). We (my mom and I) have been looking for croc. birkin for a LONG time. I contacted Hermes in Hawaii. They are very strict about NOT accepting phone order. You MUST be IN THE STORE. I live in east cost. I would not be able to fly about 10 hours to just buy a bag! I had to search for relatives/friends who could pick it up for us. I could not find anyone!!! I could not reach anyone. We were very frustrated. They would hold it for us only 1 day. Anyway, I worked on it entire day (hours and hours of effort) to make it work and it worked out at the end of the day. Finally, this beauty is received by me now and here she is....I got fushia croc.(alligator?) bearn wallet, too. I also took picture of me carrying orange ostrich birkin and my daughter with bi-color kelly 25 cm. She admires and tresures kelly so much. She was so honored to carry the kelly for picture taken (b/c usually, she is not allowed to touch it at all). I am so happy:lol: . As you guys know, please click on the pictures to get a better view.:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
    crock.birkin-1st.jpg crock.birkin-3rd.jpg croc.birkin-1.jpg Croc. bearn.jpg me.oran birkin-3.jpg me.oran birkin.jpg me.oran birkin-1.jpg perscy and kelly-1.1.jpg perscy and kelly-2.1.jpg Crocs.jpg
  2. Gorgeous! I love that it's a JPG. :love:
  3. SO Beautiful!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  4. OH WOW!!! Just amazing! Your entire collection is so incredible! I'm so happy that you were able to get this bag. And the wallet is:love: :love: :love: !!
  5. WOW...thats purely amazingly beautiful....lol i dont think that makes sense...but its gorgeous!!! Congratulations :biggrin:
  6. Too awesome, congrats on your purchase !
  7. wowee. congratulations. that is thee bag. i cannot imagine what you did to make it happen, but as posters always say, especially on this forum, where there's a will, there's a way. were they at least holding it for you while you were strategizing?
    what size is the ostrich birkin? it looks great on you. the 25 kelly is so perfect on your daughter. how old is she?

oh i almost forgot the wallet - the wallet is delicious! i hope you don't mind, but i think i like it even better then the jpg. shhhhh.
  8. OMG!!! It's the croc JPG Birkin!!!! I :heart: it!! Actually, I love all the bags you posted there but the JPG is TDF!
  9. So beautiful!
  10. Ostrich Birkin is 30cm. My daughter just turned into 5 years old...
  11. What a great bag!! I am glad you were able to work things out and get the Birkin. Your daughter looks so cute with your Kelly.
  12. O!:amazed: M!:amazed: G!:amazed: IT IS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!:love: ENJOY IT!!!
  13. :amazed: :amazed: :amazed:
    oh my gosh what beauties ! YOU, YOUR DAUGHTER AND THE BAGS :love:
    what colour is the jpg ?
  14. Croc. one is beige. I don't know the official name for it. Red JPG is Vermillion...
  15. :flowers: thanks a lot
    btw love your pumps