okay, lets try this again...

1. hopefully this time i will be more clear in what my question is so that my thread doesn't get moved.

what would be a cute little LV ACCESSORY - like a small leather good that may have originally been designed for something completely different - that would also work as a jewelry traveling pouch? i want something small (so that my jewlery doesn't fly all around inside), structured, LV and ONLY LV, that would be cute to use? i would love to have an LV jewelry trunk or just a mini trunk for that type of thing but i don't have a few grand just laying around for something like that. i have been looking around on the site to see if i can find anything but i keep thinking maybe someone is seeing or thinking something i'm not, or perhaps they came out with something a couple years ago that i could possibly get from a reseller or something. i'm looking at the small little coin purse though...(the one that's above the round coin purse on vuitton.com) anyone know how much that is? i tried looking on elux but they don't have it.

2. As I said, since I'm a guy when I have to carry small acessories, ie watches, cufflikns, rings, I use either my old red epi pochette or my antigua plat GM.

I think you are talking about the epi jewelry cases. The look like they wouldwork. There is also an epi (soft) jewelry case that is a little larger. Not sure of price though. I'd check UK LV and price convert.

3. How about the jewelry pouch?

4. LV make MC and mono jewelry pouch..I think elle bought it last year..

5. Louis Vuitton Multicolore Satin Jewelry Pouch?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. epi jewelry cases? are they still on the site or did they come out a while ago?

7. over a grand :sad: would be nice though, huh?

8. i think that may have a lot of room in it to jingle... unless you put it in the little pocket inside!
    it looks really cute, ive never seen it before..

9. Those are pretty pricey to just carry jewelry IMO. Then again if you've got a few K worth of bling.

10. wow i must be blind...are they $$ and maybe that's why i passed over them? what do they look like?

11. oh the box thing? it looks expensive...never seen it before actually. probably why i never knew about it.

12. I think the ones pictured are the ones she bought. :yes:

13. IDk when they came out. They are in the 2006 catologue on PG.147. Called the jewelry box (3 sizes, 3 4 and 5 inches in moka mandarine and red) and Poche Monte Carlo (black).

14. wish i had that catalog...i only get seasonal ones. but i'll look on the site though.

15. $$$$$ think if i'm going to shell out for satin, it better be the bag that everyone will see! lol.