Okay, last time I will ask; honest opinions needed!

If your dream bag is the bordeaux, keep it. I have 2 bordeaux's, a first and a box and LOVE them. I also have an 05 black city that hasn't been used since I got my bordeaux box about a month ago. LOVE LOVE LOVE the color of bordeaux!!!!

I remember your disappointment with the first bordeaux. After this quest, you need to keep the great version. I am a bordeaux and a pink lover, so I get it. I would also keep the rouge. Sorry! It is the perfect blue red, and not all of us can wear the other reds as well. I think you will regret it, because you can't get the same great condition bag back so easily. If you have to, get rid of something else more easily replaceable. Bordeaux and rouge are 2 totally different colors. I'm so helpful. Oops.

I love them both. They are equally beautiful. However, if I had to keep one I would keep the one that I would use the most and best fits my wardrobe.

I am a not a fan of keeping a bag simply because it is "rare" or a unique color. Then you have to ask yourself, "Why am I keeping this bag?" If you are happy with it being a collector's item sitting in your closet than great! However, the purpose of a handbag is for it to be held. How else is it supposed to be admired? I think sometimes we forget the true purpose of handbags.

I think if you read your original post carefully you'll see that 1)From the way you speak about your wardrobe you've already convinced yourself that your "dream bag" Bordeaux is the way to go 2) If the Rouge was enough to sustain your red handbag desire you would not have lusted after the Bordeaux in the first place! Finally 3) sounds to me like the only qualm about keeping the Rouge is because its rare.

So my vote goes for keeping the Bordeaux which is also the one I would choose! The color is amazing!

Keep the Rouge.:yes: Even though Bordeaux used to be my dream color but after getting the Day in Rouge my view changed. :yahoo: Rouge is the best Red i have seen so far with Balenciaga. It is a happy color and more versatile.:smile:

Yes, I think that is what is stopping me; the rouge is a happy color and I do tend to grab it when I am feeling blah.

^^ after reading your posts, i think rouge is more is your dream color than bordeaux Becca-girl ;)...if bordeaux was really your dream bag, you'd be favoring her right now...but it sounds like the rouge is the bag that has stolen your :heart: so i'd keep her!!!

I will go against the grain here: sell your black day. You will be able to find other black days. The rouge is rare and highly coveted/desired. The bordeaux is your dream bag. To me this is an easy decision...the black day is the one bag that can be easily acquired again should you desire.

I was going to suggest selling the Black Day as well, unless you really love it and are balking at selling it. Also, the fact that you're questioning the Bordeaux at all makes me think you're not completely, totally in love- so you need to think about which you would grab first without thinking if someone said, "Quick! Grab a B-Bag out of your closet and let's go!". And if the decision is too hard, sell the black Day. There are a fair amount of those floating around from what I see and the '05s are not that rare yet...
Or, you could just keep relisting your BI First and hope for the best. I am in the exact same situation right now with things not selling and it's frustrating, but eventually they will sell, so unless you need to make this call right away, that might be the best way to go...

I say keep them both if you can...if you can't, I would keep the rouge, since its such a gorgeous color and its smooshy and all broken in. I know how ya feel too...my item will not sell either, and I desperately need it too! Good luck!

I have the bordeaux first and it turns out to be the one that gets to go with me because it seems to match everything. For some reason my rouge day stayed in its sleeper alot. Not that I didn't love that color and leather - but when push came to shove I had to ask myself which one do I use the most. Since eBay's slow right now - take stock of which one you find gets taken out more.

I find with certain colors I have to think about what to wear. When I'm dressing without regard to which handbag will go (rarely ) I end up picking out the bordeaux.

hope this helps.

oh the leather is fab on the black day no matter the year IMO