Okay ladies...tell me I'm doing the right thing...

1. Some of you may know that I've been debating whether to keep my Black MJ Stam. It's a long story, but basically, since I purchased it, I haven't been able to bring myself to use it outside the house (carried it at home to try on with outfits and take pics to post on the PF). I ended up purchasing the Jimmy Choo Ramona bag as kind of the replacement bag for it. But, I can't seem to return the bag because I love the style, but I'm honestly having a mental block about using it.

I've toyed with the idea of getting the small quilted bowler in black, BUT I just found out that my boyfriend is getting me the MbyMJ Totally Turnlock Bowler in black (yea!!) for our anniversary, so although they are different, they are similar in shape and color.

So, now I'm thinking, maybe I should return the stam and get a little/baby Stam in black. I've thought about it, and it would be a really cute bag to use when I'm running around. Right now, the only smaller bag that I have in my possession (I often bring bags home so my mom and can use them too) is the Balenciaga First. Everything else that I have is either a large bag or tote, and seems cumbersome to use in the evenings and weekends. I think having another smaller bag would be nice.

Do you guys think I'm doing the right thing? Is the rationalization there? I think that since I have been so conflicted about the regular Stam, maybe I need to just let go.

Thanks! :flowers:

2. Hey Suli! It sounds like a baby stam fits your needs much better. It seems like you need another smaller bag in your collection. Plus it could be your "dressier" bag for those type of occasions. Good luck w/ your decision!:yes:

3. From what you are saying, I think you'd get a lot more use out of the smaller Stam. I think that would be a good plan. You'd still have the Stam styling, it's a size you don't have and in black it's always perfect for an evening bag.

How's that for a well rationalized solution? :graucho:

4. I think since you have already bought a "replacement bag" the answer is there. You should return the stam and go for the baby stam.

5. SuLi, you should return Stam if you see yourself using the Baby Stam more. The important thing is to get the bag that meets your needs.

Stam is returning next season. Black is always one of the selected colors so you can always get it again if you ever change your mind. =)

6. I agree with everyone else that you should return the Stam since you have doubts and get the baby Stam instead.
    Plus I always liked the baby size in Stam much more than the bigger one!:yes:

7. Suli, if you are not going to wear your stam, I would return it for something that you will use. I think the Baby Stam is adorable and would be a great bag for what you need. Let us know what you decide!

8. get the baby stam of course!

9. Love both so I can see your dilemma. What exactly is your reason for not using it out of the house? If the bag is too daunting perhaps go with the baby stam. You can always change your mind again later! =)

10. If you don't think you're going to be using it, then get the baby stam! I like both but I see myself using the the stam more. No point keeping the bag if you're not going to use it

11. I think you are doing the right thing. If you haven't used it yet, after going through so much to get one, then it might not be the bag for you. The baby Stams are so cute, and it could double as a "dress-up" bag.

12. So, I ordered the little Stam...I'm going to hold on to the regular one until I get it so that I can compare the two.

Thanks for all the advice! :flowers:

13. SuLi, where did you order the little Stam from? Now you've got me thinking about getting one...

14. Let us know how you like them. =)

15. Go for your little stam! YAY! I had mental blocks about the Stam too. Enjoy the baby--it's darling!