Okay ladies - need your help! Peacock blue or Washed rose?

1. This is for a zip clutch...shelving my desire for a black one but will still keep an eye on eBay.

I really love both colors. I have bags in:
    -cherry blossom
    -sap green
    -bark
    -maroon
    -lavender
    -emerald

Stella thought peacock blue would be better than washed rose, but I love both...so I thought I would ask for opinions!

Thank you!

2. Without seeing the colors all together (I know all of those colors but it's still hard to visualize) I would have to say the peacock blue as well. But, really, I think either would be great! I love mixing colors and ALL of your bags are in FABULOUS (I'm so jealous!) colors that you can't go wrong no matter which one you choose!

3. I LOVE the peacock blue color, but I can't help but think the Washed Rose might be a better choice for you. Good luck!! Let us know what you decide. :smile:

4. peacock. definitely....i love washed rose, but peacock is just such a great, unique color!

5. I say whatever color you like. Both colors are very nice!

6. Without a doubt, Peacock! I love the zip clutch in a vibrant color. The washed rose is nice, but why not try something a bit more "va-va-voom"? If you get the Peacock, PLEASE post pictures!

7. The MJ Boutique in Bal Harbour, FL has one Peacock ZC in stock. I know because they sent me the wrong color last Jan. by mistake. I'm glad they did because I was hedging on whether to get the Peacock color. When I put it next to my bags (bubblegum, teal, lavender, spearmint), the ZC didn't work at all. In fact, it clashed.

I would definitely go with the rose, which would blend in with your colored bags rather than stand out.

8. I'd say go with the peacock. I see where MJ_BG's clashed with her collection because of wintergreen and teal, but with your colors, I see it going rather well. Peacock just pops better than WR as a ZC. ZCs should always be a bright vibrant color, IMO.