Okay, just out of curiosity

1. What the hell is this? :blink:

2. GEMS Taylor - one of runway bags (featured in Spring 2007 RTW). Made of python, it's absolutely stunning...

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    (source: nymag, elle, style)
  3. A waste of $12,000. :p

Sorry but I find it gaudy.
  4. :wtf:

Can't wait to see the eBay knockoffs on that one!:p
  5. haha
    sorry, don't want to offend anybody, but it looks like somebody's gone mad with a glue gun and stuck bits onto a perfectly nice bag.
  6. Wow...I think it would look better without all the bejeweling, but that's just me.
  7. i just saw that yesterday, it is god awful.

clearly this was the bag that Marc created when he fell off the wagon
  8. What kind of outfit would a normal person wear with that bag?
  9. LMAO!!!!! That is AWFUL!!!! -but totally agree!!!!
    ....and Chloe...you ROCK this forum with your comments!!! I wish there was somewhere we could check to see how many of each bag is bought each season! I have a feeling these will be given away as Christmas gifts this year...nice gift though!! Now I'll probably get a lump of coal for saying that!!
  10. Ah, so that's what happened to my Bedazzler!

11. Exactly my thought!! I think even without the jewels, I doubt I want this bag. Too shiny and not to mention the price :sick::wacko:. Hmm...maybe if I bought that bag, I would be contributing to his rehab payment. Wow, that's just mean.

Thanks Emmy for the compliment, it's hard not to make a comment. That bag is definitely asking for it :nuts:

bag-addict, I think the question is, what kind of normal person want to be carrying this?

KMSNYC, I think I know someone who would be responsible in making the fake version, a 3rd grader with a glue gun and his mom jewels necklace from the 70's.
  12. If you have a chance to look over recent magazines (Bazaar, Vogue, Elle, etc), you will see many items from GEMS line. Robert (one of the bags from GEMS line) is chosen as the most coveted accessory of the season by Bazaar's magazine. A picture alone does not depict the real beauty of a bag (also dependent on each individual's taste).

Here is Naomi Campbell with her GEMS Robert.
  13. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

and back into rehab he went.