Okay it's down to pictures! Which looks better on me? PST or Medallion? :)

Indeed I like the PST more on you. But it seems like you like the Medallion tote more since you took more pictures with it. So, you've made your decision, rite?

Luccibag- I so thought the same thing abou the pics !!
I vote for the medallion, I own won and I love it. Can not rave more about it.
You find it will be easier to get in and out of. I can reach in the bag and find what I want- as opposed to digging around when things go lose at the bottom of certain style bags..

Im a big bag girl, so I think you ROCK the medallion tote! Looks more WOW to me. I think you like medallion more too since you posted more pics of medallion than PST. Your body language is also saying, wowee, look at me with the medallion tote. LOL.

Hi everyone!!! Wow lots of comments!!! THANKS :smile:

Umm I still am a bit confused. Here is the deal. I love the Medallion but it not having the chain strap really bothers me...so I don't know!!! I hope to decide today. The thing is I am really concerned that the PST will get all floppy and flimsy like I have been told the GST does. I plan to use the bag almost everyday and I carry a lot of stuff. It seems the Medallion is sturdier!!! The price of course matters but if I am already gonna spend a lot on a PST and then have it fall apart, it may be better to pay an extra $500 + and have a bag that will last longer.

Oh and about the pix, I took more with the PST. They were in the link I provided haha. So my decision has nothing to do with how many pix I took. I think I took the same amount for both.

Thanks for all your opinions!!! It is really helping actually!!!