Okay, I need blunt honesty...

Becca4277

www.petfinder.com
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
I did not like this bag online, however I fell in love with it in the store. They did not have it in black, so I had to order it. They let me use my 25% card which will be charged on Monday. What do you think? Do you think it is too trendy? I also bought two scarves and of course, the beagle keychain. :P

Attachments

• coachblack.jpg
    coachblack.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 121
i love it. the python stripe isn't overbearing and just gives it a certain punch. as for trendy, i would say no. i think it's a perfect mix of a classic coach and an updated look. and you know we'd all be honest with you. :smile:
and i want that beagle keychain! (my puppy and love of my life is a beagle)

and i want that beagle keychain! (my puppy and love of my life is a beagle)

My first babies were beagles. :love: Casey and Chester. They passed almost two years ago. We are getting another beagle next summer; that is how long it has taken me to get used to the idea of loving another doggie again.

I think this bag is great, not too trendy at all. A friend of mine got the signature leather book tote, I think it's the same size as this. It's really a great size and shape. She says it doesn't fit comfortably on her shoulder if she's wearing a jacket, which is kind of a shame. This shape is so pleasing to me, though, I don't think I'd care if I could wear it on my shoulder or not.