Okay, I lied.........there's one more thing I'd like to purchase this season.......

cracker I totally know what you mean about that clutch...something about it just keeps calling my name!! :tender: I aboslutely love it, and I think in black with GH, it would be drop dead GORGEOUS :drool:

I still can't decide...........it's between black with gold GH or hold off until Fall and get a rouge with silver GH. Or maybe both! I mean what if they don't do the rouge with silver then I'd be $#@& out of luck. Ack!!!! Thanks for all of your input.

Here's the Black. What do you think? Is the GH too much on it? should I go with classic hardware? I'm confused.

DSC03261.jpg

Cracker, I think the black w/ GH looks beautiful. REd would be great too, it depends on when you plan to use it. Mostly evenings- I'd say black because it will go w/ any color dress or top. Mostly day- Red because it'll pop

I like Vert Gazon or French Blue although, black would certainly be the most practical and the color I would probably get the most use out of. We all know that us atticts are ANYTHING but practical though, so, go bright!! :yes:

I decided to pass on the beautiful Flat Clutch. I think if I want to use it to organize my Work, it will be too large especially with the GH. And, because I don't go out too often at night, I don't think the Black will get much use. So, I can't justify the purchase. I'm going to hold out for the Rouge in the Fall. And hopefully they'll make it in the flat clutch with silver gh. As for organizing my Work, I think the makeup clutch may be the answer. Thanks for everyone's input.