Okay, I know I'm being VERY annoying, but I need help!

Shasta

Ms. GoLightly
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
Okay, I know I have asked similar questions about this, but Daphne has a really great aqua city for me and I am debating like crazy. Will I have too much in the blue/green family if I get it? ( I have FB and Vert d'eau) My only other color is truffle. Honestly tell me what you think! I have to make a decision soon.

You are not annoying, you are funny!! I just gave my new Aqua city a spin today and I got a lot of smiles..I am a total jeans/t shirt girl and needed that pop in my wardrobe, I LOVE LOVE it..I think it's kinda like a neutral IMO..GO FOR IT..FB and Vert D are totally different..

^where are the pics? am I blind?

I don't think aqua is anything like FB.. and definitely nothing like vert d'eau :P So you like blue-y bags? Meh.. all of my bbags will probably be in the blue fam. too!

btw, your collection is growing so quickly! lol

FB and aqua are such different shades of blue. I see nothing wrong with owning both if you have the means. ;) There are lots of girls here who "specialize" in just one color group, i.e. has all the pinks and reds and hardly ever steps outside that range. It's all about what your eyes enjoy the most!

I agree with KD. I think that aqua and FB are such different shades of blue. If blues are what you like, get blue! There is someone here (forget who) who owns several blue bags (and I think blue only) in different shades of blue. To each, his/her own!