Okay everyone, my HG Apple Grren arrived today

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know I'm going to catch some major slack here, especially after talking about this for months, but once it came, I don't LOVE it IRL. DOn't get me wrong, this is a perfectly lovely mint AG city, just not for me in person. I am sorry everyone that I was so annoying. I am bummed, but this just means that some one else will get to truely love this very special bag. I am going to relist her, Spiralsnoman, please don't hate me for not loving it. You are beyond wonderful, thank you!

2. Oh, I am sorry to hear that you don't love it. I wish I could buy it from you but I can't right now. What don't you love? Color? Leather?

3. Could you post some pictures? Why don't you like it? Is it the bag itself? Or that you don't think it looks good on?

4. I'm sorry to hear that, Shasta- but at least that means more $ for the fall collection, right?:yes:

5. :sad: i'm sorry to hear that AG wasn't what you had expected...it has happened to me a few times, hence my bbag recycling program. :p

i'm sure someone in the wings would love to have your AG, and you should have no problems selling it. :yes:

6. awwww, I have done this soooooo many times :push:

7. I didn't realize how horrid the green would look w/ my blonde hair and skin tone. Olive skin could really pull this off (NIcole Richie) It is really shocking against my fair skin, I just feel guilty that I don't LOVE IT.

8. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. [​IMG]

10. The bag is lovely, just not for me. I am so sorry everyone.

11. Aw, no need to apologize!!! I hesitated to speak up but I agree that the color is really hard to wear for most people, unless you're Nicole. I'd kill for some accessories in that color though! I feel your pain. I have almost taken the plunge so many times because the color is so irrestible!

But what a GORGEOUS speciman!

12. Hey Shasta - better to have loved and lost, right?....I think it's good you can admit it's not for you. If you're going to spend that much money on a bag, you'd better love it.

13. That sucks. Don't feel bad, I think we've all ordered a bag and not liked it as much IRL.

14. [​IMG]
    It is beautiful Shasta! But if you're uncomfortable with it, you shouldn't feel like you have to keep it. You don't have to say you're sorry sweetie! Someone else will nab this!

15. Okay, so now I showed this to DH and he said that it looks fantastic. I don't know if I'm going to keep it or sell it.... AAAAA!!! Maybe I just have to get used to the brightness? SOrry I am so annoying. Nanaz, where are you? I need your opinion!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.