Okay Balenciaga Experts, I Need Your Help... Please!!!

1. LADIES,
    I really need some HELP here. I live in KY and we have NO stores that carry Balenciaga at all so I am going to have to order by phone, etc. I need help on my next purchase, I am sooooooooo confused.
    Here is the deal... I am letting go of a couple of my bags so I want my choice to be worth the sacrifice and to make a very wise choice. let me tell ya what I am thinking on and you guys can help me from there PLEASE!!!

I am been thinking of a TWIGGY in the BG 08 or maybe a RED but the thing is... I have never seen a Twiggy IRL and have some worrys about liking it, worried about the length that I have heard some other TPFers complain about.
    The other choice would be another first but I have one already and kind of want some thing different :shrugs: GEEZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!
    I have looked at many photos on the twiggy but photos are so hard to go by some times. OH WHY OH WHY did they stop making the box style :crybaby:
    OKAY LADIES, I am counting on you guys to HELP ME since many of you know Balenciaga better than your own children :lol: Just picking​

2. I think the twiggy will be fine! Here are some pictures (super casual and at the store!!!! hahaha!!) and I'm not a skinny minnie-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. and, the same twiggy vs. a city

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. I'm currently using a black twiggy.. and it's a very easy, pick up on the go kind of bag. I normally hold it by the handles or the crook of the arm. & if I needed both my hands free.. I use the longer shoulder strap. It looks great full or with little in it, and it holds a good amount too. It’s sort of like a Balenciaga Speedy…:idea:

I have a picture on the Photos only thread... picture #704

g:huh:d luck~! :flowers:

5. I like the Twiggy more than the Box. The box is cute but it holds less and isn't as slouchy. I don't find the Twiggy too long at all. Once you get things in it, I love the way a worn in Twiggy looks.:tup:

6. well, i had a twiggy once, but after trial and error, I found the city and work works best for me... I found the twiggy too much of the much talked about "sausage" shaped when I put all my stuff in it, i put my life in there though so you may not be the same, and when i use the strap on the shoulder, i found it to be a "bent" sausage!... the pro is that you can easily reach for things coz its not as deep like the city or work... I found it a bit too odd looking on me to be honest... but its a personal choice and with Bbags its a trial and error but its also part of the fun! a great cute fun style, but just not for me personally... sorry if I'm not much help though!

7. I :heart: the twiggy style!
    The white twiggy is my first bbag and I am 100% satisfied with the size and look :yes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]