Okaay..I'm nervous now

1. I'm very surprised at myself. I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my speedy tomorrow. I'm about as nervous as I would be waiting to meet a guy I knew online for the first time IRL!

What if I don't like it? What if it's damaged or something? What if I don't fall in love with it at first sight...?

Everyone who's an old hand at this will probably have answers to all of the above.

I didn't think it was going to be this bad!

Okay, you guys can laugh at me now.

2. *points at merika* Hahahahaha.

Seriously, though, if you don't like it, eLux has a great return policy.

3. Relax, take a deep breath...I'm sure it's going to be perfect. Congrats and post pics when you get it! :yes:

4. Don't be nervous - be yourself and I am sure you two will get along just fine. :smile:

5. Yes, Elux customer service is great! I've returned things before, no problems at all.

I bet it will be perfect and you will fall in love with it!!

Can't wait to see pics!

6. aw, i'm sure it will be love at first sight! enjoy the thrill!

7. I'm so excited for you! Take a few deep breaths before you open the box and enjoy!

8. This is so exciting just relax and enjoy. It will be love at first sight. From the time you receive the box afterwards peeling the packing tape. And the big moment when you remove the lid. :girlsigh:

9. Don't be nervous! It's a beautiful bag and remember that if you don't like it just return it or exchange it for a diff. bag!

10. It's nervous excitement...I get it all the time! If it isn't exactly what you want, you will be able to exchange it, so don't worry. Looking forward to seeing your pics!

11. I am sure you will love it, I don't know anyone who dislikes the speedy. It truly is a must have bag for a collection.

12. oh my! it's like virgin LV love! How I loved the excitement!!! lol You're going to remember this moment forever! it's like dying and going to heaven (or at least for me, it was like that lol). You tell yourself that it's "just a bag, chill girl", but you can't escape your emotions... *sigh* ENJOY this feeling!!! :biggrin:

13. I am so excited for you! You will love her for sure. I have no doubt.

14. ^ITA... :yes:

Ppl who don't understand our passion for LV would think we were :nuts: to hear us talking like this!:lol:

15. I am certain that you will love it!