Ok.. who won this steal?

Some people are so rich that they give things away for next to nothing, or they simply don't care.

Not to say that bag is authentic - the crappy pictures worry me... then again, crappy/blurry pics don't always mean fake.

Yes, it looks fake. Hope I am wrong. The return policy makes me uncomfortable, as though it may be fake. Don't ask me to explain, something sits funny with this auction....hopefully that's not the case ladies................

Fake or not...not as good a deal as the AG Twiggy or First (sorry...didn't look up the serial..) that went for three-hundred and something today about 20 minutes after it was posted. And it WAS authentic!!!

That same seller also let go a Black MU clutch with PEWTER HW for only $152! She's new to ebay and keeps giving in to pressure of buyers wanting emailing her nonstop for a BIN and ended both her auctions within a few hours of listing them. Its very annoying imo, especially since I had bid on that pewter HW MU clutch :tdown:

That same seller also let go a Black MU clutch with PEWTER HW for only $152! She's new to ebay and keeps giving in to pressure of buyers wanting emailing her nonstop for a BIN and ended both her auctions within a few hours of listing them. Its very annoying imo, especially since I had bid on that pewter HW MU clutch :tdown:

that sucks! i saw that MU - not enough pics to determine if it was fake or real IMO - what did you think?

I vote a beautiful though poorly photo'd GSH black PT. She did not attach the shoulder strap so it's hard to judge with no picture of the bale but to me it looks authentic. Perhaps a bit faded but I vote authentic (however I am a noobie:love:) but a wonderful deal also for some lucky lady:yahoo:!

that sucks! i saw that MU - not enough pics to determine if it was fake or real IMO - what did you think?

She sent me tons of pics and it was def real! I dont think she fully knows and/or cares of the value of her Bal bags because she said someone was emailing her all day for the MU, she got excited to have a sale and caved!

In terms of the GSH PT, I asked for extra pics and got NO response, I vote its fake, the seller and pics are way to suspect imo

I just assumed the black giant"city" (which was really a part time due to the feet) was a faker. That price was too low!!! But if it was real, they sure got a great deal. I didn't see this in the "authenticate this Balenciaga" thread. Mystery buyer!?!?!?!?!? Maybe we should ask the ladies i the other thread??