Ok, who got the tan paddy from Durbs Girl (ebay)??

Not sure Ellay- I have the mousse and it's lovely. From the pics it might be more sage/moss toned? I can post close-ups of the color if someone else has gris-vert to compare it with...

hello...sorry if a bit off topic..but is Bluefly not a reliable seller? I read that someone mentioned that above?
Im thinking of ordering a charcoal paddy from aloha rag..has anyone had any experience with them? Thanks soo much
BTW, love all the Chloe bags here!

Hi Minami,

I joined this board after receiving a very ugly "Chloe Paddington" from Bluefly for $1200. It just felt terrible, despite having all the right markings. The wonderful gals here helped me identify the bag as a fake and return it to Bluefly. They catagorically denied it, but refunded my money fully.

The PFers then helped me located two real paddies :flowers:

minami said:
hello...sorry if a bit off topic..but is Bluefly not a reliable seller? I read that someone mentioned that above?
Im thinking of ordering a charcoal paddy from aloha rag..has anyone had any experience with them? Thanks soo much

minami said:

aloharag is wonderful. got my edith loaf from them. free shipping and no tax unless u are from HI. (:

Thanks loads Estile, hmwe and jeshika!

I almost wanted to order something from Bluefly..thats so weird right? They seem to be really biggg..well I am definitely going to order from Aloha Rag then..:smile: cant decide between the colors now! Thought I wanted cream/ ivory, now the navy blue and rouge looks so gorgeous too!

I love this forum!..I'm boring my husband with my purse analyses! Most of my gfs dont spend that much on designer stuff..they think I'm nuts!

xxoo

I think that Aloha Rag only has the orange and jeune left, yes?
If they have the blanc or rouge I am SO THERE! :smile:

And yes, I know what you mean: my DH is so *over* the Paddington phenom and my GFs think I am just loco.

:supacool:

minami said:

I almost wanted to order something from Bluefly..thats so weird right? They seem to be really biggg..well I am definitely going to order from Aloha Rag then..:smile: cant decide between the colors now! Thought I wanted cream/ ivory, now the navy blue and rouge looks so gorgeous too!

I love this forum!..I'm boring my husband with my purse analyses! Most of my gfs dont spend that much on designer stuff..they think I'm nuts!

xxoo

And yes, I know what you mean: my DH is so *over* the Paddington phenom and my GFs think I am just loco.

minami said:

xxoo

hmwe46 said:

haha..nope, I dont think they have any left. I am actually going to order from them, I think they do orders...:smile:
Rouge or blanc?? :P (I need to start with one first before the HUB starts nagging)

glad Im not the only one..like minded souls here though! so its cool!
I think BG has a cream one too ..but it's out of stock, I have enrolled for the waiting list :smile:

:nuts: Both!

Seriously, I think the rouge is hardest to get, so I'd try to locate/order one of those first.

There seem to be very few blancs out there.

The creme is just a bit too peachy-toned for my warbrobe, although it is a lovely color.

lemme know what you get!! :yes:

I 'just' have two: [terrible!!] pics of me wearing it attached

I am 5'5", size 4. Tried to keep my face out, but... :Push:

Attachments

• 45.dbas 054.jpg
    45.dbas 054.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 30
  • 40.dbas 046.jpg
    40.dbas 046.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 34
hmwe46 said:
I 'just' have two: [terrible!!] pics of me wearing it attached

I am 5'5", size 4. Tried to keep my face out, but... :Push:

thanks for the pics!
I love them ..come on, you look great! :smile:
Im so jealous, you have 2!! :sad:
What color is the second one? the bluish one?
do you know hte color Mastic? its kinda cream too...
sigh...cant wait to have a pic of me with my Paddys!!

Did you buy those online or at the store? :smile: