Ok...try to decipher this one!

1. I was at the Astros game yesterday and I saw a very well-dressed woman with Chanel sunglasses and a GORGEOUS purse.
    I didn't recognize it at all and I'll try to describe it so maybe someone might know what it is.

It was black with pebbly, soft slouchy leather, almost a squarish shape with double handles, brass hardware and largish brass rings attaching the handles to the bag. It had a center zip opening and even though the leather was soft and slouchy looking...it wasn't a slouchy shaped bag.
    There was a brass emblem on the front that was like a coat of arms or something similar...it reminded me of a door knocker and the designer name or some wording was on the "knocker" part of the emblem.

Sound at all familiar to you experts?

2. Tory Burch? She has a big emblem type thing on her bags...

3. That's not it but I like the black patent tote!

Thanks!

4. Dolce and Gabbana has a black longish tote that has a DG on the front, but it possibly could have been a Miu Miu as well. With bags, the possibilities are endless!:smile:

5. miu miu is a big possibility...'scuse me while I search!

6. No...not Miu Miu. :sad:

The emblem thingy was something specific. Like the designer logo or something and it was shaped just like a door knocker.

7. Lockheart? They like to use big, heavy hardware.

8. Was it like this? (Ferragamo is the only bag I can think of with a "door knocker" detail.)

9. mockinglee and pseub...thanks for your suggestions but no. :sad:
    Maybe it wasn't a designer bag but the leather looked SO rich and luxurious I just KNEW it was!

10. Hey DeAnna, is your pup a Cavalier????

11. She's a papillon.
    I love Cavaliers, though!

12. The only other brand I can think of with big emblems is Thomas Wylde but I can't find one that might be it.

ETA: Oh, maybe Juicy Couture Fairytale bags?

13. Oh, her face looks just like my little tricolor Cavalier.

[​IMG]

14. Did it look like this?

[​IMG]

If so, it is Gucci.Here it is in all leather. It is the Aviatrix.

[​IMG]

gucci new3.jpg aviatrix (2).jpg