Ok, so Damier Speedy 25 or 30??

1. I have decided to jump on the bandwagon and get an LV Speedy. Now, I just need to pick the size. What do you guys think? I saw the 25 in person and I think it will fit all of my stuff, but I am used to bigger bags. (I have an MJ Stam and and medium Muse.) Those are fairly decent sized bags. So, would I like the 25 or the 30? I am worried a bit about how the bag sags with weight. Does the 25 sag less than the 30? Sorry for all the questions.

Thanks in advance for your help.

2. Get the 30. You'll won't Regret it. At least you have the extra space to spare.

3. IMO the 25 sags less than the 30. I say go for the 25 - especially in the Damier. If you are worried about space, you can always carry your bigger bags and save the 25 for when you don't need as much space. That's what I do! :yes:

4. go with the 30.

5. I would go with the 25, if its going to fitt all your items, but if you want an extra bit of room maybe the 30 is the one for you. good luck!

6. Thanks to everyone for your responses. :smile: Sorry for the duplicate post. I should have just kept reading down the list. LOL. I am going to do a little more reading before I purchase.

7. I like the look of the 25 better. I'm hoping to add one to my collection soon :biggrin:

8. 30:love:

9. I've an Epi Speedy 25 but now I want a 30 (either damier or mono) for extra space. ;) Get a 30!

10. Go for the 30, if you're worried about sag cut a piece of cardboard and place it in the bottom of the bag. Just round off the corners/ and just a tad shorter and narrorer then the bag so it will fit snug. If you wrap it in fabric it wont move andyou wont have to worry about it moving and losing things under it.

11. Well, after everyone's comments and my study of the pics in this forum, I decided to go for the Speedy 25. That size just really appealed to me. I purchased from Saks in Beverly Hills and it is being shipped. I can't wait to get it. :smile:

Thanks again.

12. Perfect, congrats on your choice ! ;) I was gunning for the 25 as well !

13. congrats! i've really fallen for the damier speedy too and am really debating getting it. the speedy 25 size fits everything i need to carry with me and doesn't sag but for the damier i am torn about only $20 more to get the 30..lol

14. ayla - Thanks! I am really excited to get it. :smile: Something about the 25 just seemed perfect for me.

~marie~ I can so understand your dilemma! I went back and forth between the two for a while. It just came down to the fact that the 25 worked better on me. I am sure you'll be happy with either one.

15. Congratulations! They are both awesome, but I have the 25...the 30 just seemed too big for me!