Ok, so be honest, is it too much?

1. This is a new Coach charm (luggage tag, I think they call it). The colors are PERFECT, it's gorgeous purple and champagne, and looks perfect with the Azur, I think. But I don't know, does it go? Is it too big? I already removed the large brass tag that says Coach - I thought that looked silly against the LV bag. But I'm self conscious, even though I like it a lot.

What do you think?
    IMG_1158.jpg IMG_1159.jpg
  2. i think the charm is lovely but the chain seems a bit overwhelming tho. the main thing is that you love it so it doesn't matter what the rest of us thinks. :smile:
  3. I like them both !!!
    Congrats on the new charm !!!
  4. Aw, you're sweet. But you hit the nail on the head - both the chain and the charm seem a little large and out of proportion to the bag, I think...even though it's great that Coach makes the brass now, and the colors are great...hmmm.
  5. i don't like the way it looks...keep it simple w/o any charms IMO
  6. I like the charm, but I think you need to put it on a short and thinner chain. Cause I agree that the chain is alittle overwhelming. Other than that, the charm is really CUTE!!!
  7. Mmhm... I'm not a fan...sorry.
  8. I agree! The star is cuuuute but the chain looks a little "busy" :yes:
  9. make the chain shorter ! love the charm on the azur bag esp the 2nd picture, champagne color star !!!!!
  10. The charm itself is cute! I don't like the bulky chain though.... :shrugs:
  11. If you like it, then go with it!
  12. not a fan of that particlar charm, sorry! Perhaps something smaller and not a simple shape like a star?
  13. I'm not a huge fan of the charm.
  14. I don't like it. It just seems so overwhelming for the bag.
  15. I agree, the bag itself already has a lot of detail with the Damier, you dont want the chain to take that away.