Ok,Santa's On His Way...................BUT!!

Kroquet - I'm still holding out. I've narrowed it down to Hanover and my gut instinct is telling me to go for choc even though I don't wear a lot of brown! It's just such a great bag. I'd love to get it now but I'm going to wait til the sale on Jan 27 and hope the price goes down. I have trouble going over the £400 for Mulberry - I'm too used to all those bargains I've snapped up at the factory shop!!

Kroquet - I'm still holding out. I've narrowed it down to Hanover and my gut instinct is telling me to go for choc even though I don't wear a lot of brown! It's just such a great bag. I'd love to get it now but I'm going to wait til the sale on Jan 27 and hope the price goes down. I have trouble going over the £400 for Mulberry - I'm too used to all those bargains I've snapped up at the factory shop!!

How much is the hanover in the outlets?;)

Oh,jus bin and checked on your other thread! oops! £16 isn't that far over,my Babintgton was £416 could you not stretch this once???xxx

Chaz, stop enabling right now!
I could stretch my rule but I just know that as soon as I splash out the blasted bag will be £300 in the sale.
I am SO tempted but I'm also kind of enjoying the waiting and looking forward to getting it. I'm so guilty of just going out and buying something if I want it that it's good having that anticipation again - like I used to feel as a kid waiting for Christmas!

Chaz, stop enabling right now!
I could stretch my rule but I just know that as soon as I splash out the blasted bag will be £300 in the sale.
I am SO tempted but I'm also kind of enjoying the waiting and looking forward to getting it. I'm so guilty of just going out and buying something if I want it that it's good having that anticipation again - like I used to feel as a kid waiting for Christmas!

OOOoo,I know,you're right,its just so many times I've held out in the past and regretted it. I always have the philosophy that if you love it enough to buy full price it was worth it to you at the time.It does go someway to help not being driven nuts when things do go in the sale!!! But like you,I loooooooove the anticipation and will be holding out til May,but if I get a sniff there will be no hanovers left by then...............I'm going in!!!!!

Chaz - go back a page or 2 and read the jokes!! Sure to make you feel better! How is Sophie???? Better, I hope!!!

Hey you!! Hello!! I did manage to read the jokes!! Just after I locked myself out of the computer and just before I started throwing up! I was tryin to think of any I could put on here,I will have to re-word them somewhat tho!!! A lot of them came from when I worked in kitchens so you can imagine what thier like!!!! But yes Sophie was the brightest bulb in the box today while we just faded on the sofa!!!xxxxxxxx:tup::heart::love:

:lol: thank you chaz and sarajane!!! those 2 jokes were funnnny and I haven't heard them before!

Dream bag? None really, I am so fickle about handbags but if pigs fly I would want a wallet where there is always $100 bills, you know one of those in fantasy-land where you just keep pulling one bill after another and it NEVER runs out?

:lol: thank you chaz and sarajane!!! those 2 jokes were funnnny and I haven't heard them before!

Dream bag? None really, I am so fickle about handbags but if pigs fly I would want a wallet where there is always $100 bills, you know one of those in fantasy-land where you just keep pulling one bill after another and it NEVER runs out?

Yep,sign me up for one of those!! If it came to it I'd even have it made out of the skin of a flying pig!! (I'd just keep it on a string so it could'nt fly off!):tup: