Ok ok, now between the East West & the Patent Timeless Clutch, which should I keep?

1. I don't think I am gonna keep the Medium/Large flap being my mother has the Jumbo. I think it's silly. So now between the East West Flap or the Black Patent Timeless Clutch, which do you think is better for night? I didn't really like the caviar black clutch. It was a bit too plain for me. I actually almost got the WHITE PATENT. It was sooooo adorable! Should I maybe get that instead for night!?

Black Patent Timeless Clutch

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

East West Flap (same pix as other post)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. The patent timeless looks so cute on you with that outfit. I think you should keep it!!

3. i love the patent timeless clutch. a white one would be spectacular too...i haven't seen one anywhere!

4. I'm in love with the timeless clutch. I think it looks so great in the picture you posted, so I would keep that one!

5. I vote for the east/west flap. I'm a huge shoulder bag gal and a huge huge fan of flaps though so take into consideration that my opinion may be biased!

6. i really like the east west :heart:

7. i like the east west better. much more versatile. you can wear on shoulder or tuck the straps into the bag and use as a clutch. the other is harder to juggle around.

8. clutch

9. I like the east/west better...I like to be able to wear on the shoulder and use as a clutch. It's more versatile, IMO.

10. Yeah the white one was soooo nice. I am thinking maybe I should get that one! What I liked about the white patent was that it can't get dirty because patent is easy to clean. You just wipe it off!

11. Oooh someone just told me that white patent can yellow in time. Oookay forget that then haha!

12. If you have a clutch life then i say keep the clutch. But my personal opinion is to keep the E/W! It's black and a Chanel classic!! Good luck deciding!

13. I don't totally have a clutch life actually. Only sometimes. But I think this clutch can be dressed casual too! Ohhh I don't know hehe. :confused1:

14. U know wat....clutch is the choice, the patent is gorgeous! I was also hesitatin whether to get it in caviar or patent but after seeing ur pic, i'm sure that i want the patent clutch!

Ideally for evening use, i feel that clutch looks chic.

15. I like the clutch as well! BTW, my SA from Saks located a red caviar clutch for me. PM me if you are still looking for one.