OK now I really mean it - I am done!

1. So much for my waiting for the next PCE to purchase anything! Although now that I purchased this to go w/my ordered pond ergo, I am really done until the new Legacy pieces start to show themselves!! I used a Nordstrom gift card from Christmas for this, and its a good thing because its no longer on Coach.com. I cant wait to get this bag and put it all together.

tatersall wristlet.jpg
  2. Very cute,congrats!

3. aww I love tattersall.

4. That will be really cute with your bag collection!

5. congrat's...

I"m on the edge of my seat waiting for my purchases to arrive ..

6. your're done eh? that's what they all say lol

7. nice thats a really cute wristlet

8. " I REALLY mean it, I am done!!!".....heard that before! LOL :p Love your new wristlet! It will look really cute with your bag! Can't wait to see the whole assemble!:tup: I am also sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the new Legacy stuff to appear!!! photos, descriptions ..anything!:woohoo:

9. I know, I know!! I really was done...then the Ali was on eBay for $275...then my husband said "go buy yourself something nice"...what's a girl to do?!!

10. When the husband says 'go buy yourself something nice" you do it!!!!! LOL congrats on another great purchase!!!!!!!!:tup:

11. Exactly!!! I wasnt even wanting anything (or so I thought), but hey, wouldnt want to hurt his feelings, right?!

12. :roflmfao: NO WAY!!!!!! You CANNOT hurt his feelings!!!!!!!!! :roflmfao:

13. Very cute, congrats!

14. Never say never! Ha-ha. I love the tattersall print. Enjoy your new wristlet!

15. Can't wait to see the pics of everything when they arrive!!