Ok, now I FINALLY get it!

1. Hi all! I finally GET all the talk about reissues and how much everybody loves them! In my search for my first Chanel bag, I am happy to let you know I have finally found the ONE! I originally purchased the hybrid jumbo flap w/mm lock in black... liked it, but didn't :heart: it enough to feel it was perfect as my 1st Chanel. Thanks to a post by another tPF member in the shopping thread I was able to locate a black metallic reissue 227 - which arrived today. This is THE bag I have been looking for! I absolutely :heart: it! The leather, the color, the hardware, the double flap, EVERYTHING! I know there are many pics of these bags but I will post mine as well. Taken inside w/flash. If any of you are thinking about this bag I highly recommend you get it - ASAP!

PS The hybrid is being returned to NM.

PPS Wonder what my next reissue flap will be? :smile:

2. Congrats !!! Reissues are very nice...I only have one so far the Navy Patent...but love it. Enjoy your new bag!!:tup:
  3. It's beauuutiful! Congratulations!
  4. Congrats!! I love reissues! The only downfall about reissues is in the summer when you're sleeveless, the chains are icy cold on the shoulder lol.:lol:
  5. I love this bag! You know, I was never into flaps before, but I tried on a jumbo at the NM and fell in love. I want to get one eventually, maybe in dark silver or dark gold. Congrats on snagging it!
  6. wow, congrats :party:
  7. Congrats , what a great bag. Your lucky you have found one.
  8. Congrats! I love it!!!
  9. And very nice choice of color! You can't go wrong with a black reissue!
  10. very pretty!
  11. So beautious!
  12. It's gorgeous! Don't you just love it?! I love my metallic. This was my first reissue and now I can't wait until my 2nd. Congrats!
  13. Congrats! The reissues are my favourite Chanels! I still look at mine in wonder!
  14. it looks wonderful- congrats!
  15. good choice! enjoy your lovely reissue.