OK, My truffle PT GH from Bluefly is here!

1. I have to admit when I first saw the gigantic gold hardware on the bags, I wasn't too impressed! But after seeing the bags on fellow tPFers, I just had to see how these bags looked IRL. So when one appeared on Bluefly, I was lucky enough to snag one! Here's my truffle PT GH:
    DSC_01771.JPG DSC_01851.JPG DSC_0184.JPG DSC_01831.JPG DSC_0188.JPG
  2. Just wanted to add more pics ... everything on the bag looks good except that the handles are really really dry. Has anyone else had this problem before?
    DSC_01791.JPG DSC_01871.JPG DSC_01781.JPG
  3. WOW! It's really pretty! CONGRATS!!
  4. Thanks MRG:flowers: ... I do like it, I'm just deciding if the giant hardware suits me but it is a gorgeous bag!
  5. Congrats!! I love the GH!!
  6. looks great. congrats!
  7. Love the Part Time! Congrats!!!
  8. Congrats :yahoo:I hope she is a keeper.:p
  9. Congrats!!!! Its gorgeous!!! I love the GH part time:love:
  10. I know if its from Bluefly you must have a got a fantastic deal! well done!
  11. That's a beautiful bag!!!!
  12. [​IMG] I love Truffle! Congrats! My Truffle Twiggy was rather dry when I received it from Bob Ellis, but after treating with LMB Ultimate Moisturizer it was fine. That was several months ago and it still looks yummy and moisturized and I only treated it that one time. Enjoy!
  13. The leather is lovely! I swear the leather on GH bags are thicker :yes:

Like you, I snatched up a GH bag on Bluefly... it went back this morning. The GH is just isn't me.
  14. Congrats!! Truffle looks great with gh. all you need now are modeling pics, lol.
    Btw this is my 1000th post :tup:
  15. The bag looks great hope shes a keeper