ok, last poll! Manhattan PM or L'aimable?!?

Which one!

1. Manhattan PM

2. L'aimable (black)

3. 2 bags, a pochette and a larger bag!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I promise this is the last poll from me for a while!!! OK, so im thinking now im a bit~ eh about the Saleya pm,and cant stop thinking about the Manhattan PM! Sooo which one! Do i go for the bag which i can use a lot (manhattan) or a more dressier bag (L'aim)!:nuts:

Or should I get the Manhattan and a damier pochette? Because really I just think i need a smaller bag for the pub, clubbing etc!?

Thanks everyone!:p
  2. L'aimable!! :drool: :heart: :love:
  3. Definently the Manhattan, it's stunning.
  4. love the l'aimable, but the Manhattan is just too cute, so I'd go with that :love:
  5. Manhatten :smile: - have one myself :p
  6. MANHATTAN!!!!!!!!

you knew i'd say this....;) :heart:
  7. I voted for the L'aimable because WAY too many people have the manhattan just like the speedy

(Believe me you'll never regret that beauty coz i have one:graucho: :graucho: )
  9. Get suhali. It's more special IMO and suhali is so classy and classic
  10. [​IMG]
    it could be casual or dressy....and it fits alot!!!!
  11. I Love the L'aim but I think you'll get more use out of the Manhattan (& maybe a pochette too)
  12. normally, i would pick Suhali over any mono bag... but I don't really like the L'aimable. I prefer the Le Talentueux...

i LOVE the manhattan pm, so i voted for that!
  13. Definitely the Manhattan PM!!!! The l'Aimable may be special and classy, but it fits very little so that you wouldn't really be getting much use out of her, basically just for going to pubs etc. With the Manhattan you could use her for everyday and, like Sophia618 has perfectly demonstrated in her pic, it can fit a lot without looking overly big...
  14. L'aimable!! So pretty!
  15. the manhattan and damier pochette!! ;)