OK, Ladies...

1. I just got off the phone with Joseph, and an Origan City is on its way to me...should be here next Tuesday!!! :amazed: He was SO nice and gave me the whole schpiel about how the leather on the bag will start off shiny/waxy but will change over time and how it's supposed to do that so don't worry. He was really sweet.

Now if I can just keep from wallowing in guilt....
  2. i dont know what colour that is, but yay!
  3. NO guilt! You are going to LOVE your b-bag! Congratulations! And he is right, my b-bag has become more matte and less shiny over time! It just gets better with use!
  4. congrats!!! you've come to the other side!!! you'll totally love your new b-bag!!! woo hoo!
  5. YAY! Congrats!!!!
  6. Origan is the light olive color.
  7. don't feel guilty pseub, every girl deserves a beautiful bag :smile:...the only guilt should be from denying yourself a balenciaga for so long (lol!!!)
  8. Oh yay psueb! you will love it, i adore mine, it's awesome, and totally versitile.
  9. Can't wait to see pics!! So excited for you!
  10. Yay!!! I love it!! Another bbag girly!
  11. Sounds yummy! I love Joseph too. He's the greatest!
  12. Ooooh...Origan. Excellent choice!!!
  13. You are going to LOVE the Origan City, Pseub! I had no fewer than three people come into my office today because I had that bag sitting on my desk! I think your guilt will disappear when you open that box....:biggrin:
  14. ok, i confess bc i have sinned again... i took home a origan weekender from Barneys this week. it is a fabulous color but i really need to sell some other bals to support my habit! i never liked origan until i saw it IRL. enjoy your new bag!
  15. Enjoy it! I am sure it will be gorgeous! Don't feel guilty about it, you will have this bag for so many years and get such enjoyment from it! Think of it this way, the bag will cost you just a quarter a day when you think how long you will have it!

Please post pictures when you get it! Congratulations!

I wish you well,