Ok Ladies show me your Stephens

1. I need to see pics of the bag in use, I wanna be 1000% that its my next bag
    :p

2. well, i haven't been using it as much as i plan to, but here are some shots the day i got it.....:graucho: Mono Stephen

3. Okay, here's pics of my mono stephen. Love it!​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Classic Chic: OMG---- This bag is soooooo beautiful on you!!!!

5. KUUIPO627: TDF!!! :drool: !!!! :love:

6. thanks :blush:
    The Embossed Stephen are soo elegant too! Here are some from moulinrough43, and some one also have Ivorie Stephen which was TDF too!

7. Love you guys

8. I just CANT get used to the Mono version :sad: I am still hooked on the leather one from the f/w 06 collection!! But I do love the shape of the bag and everything it has to offer, espically the tortise strap ;)

9. I HAVE ONE.....ill post pics for ya tonight

10. I had the pleasure of seeing this bag yesterday while shopping! And omg it was simply gorgeous, I had to restrain myself from grabbing it off the woman and examining it! It was the one like Denise Richards has w/ the gold metallic trim and leopard, I love that one best, not sure it's still around. I love the tortoise aspect to the strap too Matt, it just makes the bag!

11. what does the leather one look like? Any pics available? Also is that gold/leopard one LE, it seems it would be. I think the regular mono would look better w/ patina, those vachetta corners are just too big in the naked vachetta shade, but w/ patina it would be tdf!

12. Search Embossed Stephen, they come in Fawn, Ivorie (:drool:), and dark grey, pretty heavy color :yes:

13. thanks I'm going to do that later, got to put baby in for a nap at the moment! Your bag is luscious! that's the most fitting adjective! lol such a hot 'it' bag and probably ideal for travel!

14. Gorgeous bag kuui!