OK Kooba Girls ... Lookie!! (Pics)

1. I got my Chestnut Carla and Ginger straight from Kooba yesterday - here were the pics, taken with a flash:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I LOVE them both, but after trying both on and mulling things over all day yesterday, I decided that the straps on the Ginger and it's overall size made it my actual pick in the end. Carla is going back ...

OK, so then I called Kooba and had them overnight me an additional Ginger b/c as others have suggested on here, it's nice to be able to pick from two. So ... here are the two Gingers, got the second one today. They again were taken with a flash b/c without it my camera is worthless, so the color may look brighter than it really is ...

First glance you may not notice, but one is a deeper brown than the other and has a bit more contrast between the bag color and the braided detail. The other is a bit more of a medium brown and matches the braid color exactly. This proves that the dye process *can* vary just a bit.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lastly, here is a pic in which I did a color fix in Adobe Photoshop ... now keep in mind this darkened the natural photo quite a bit but it will show those who can't tell as much from the above pics what the degree of color difference is ...

[​IMG]

Which do you like better? :graucho:

2. Oh and let me say I had the BEST experience dealing straight with Kooba - they were accomodating and friendly and the bags were delivered promptly and in prestine, packed condition. As they should be, granted, but still ... loved dealing with the company.

3. Wow! Congrats of your beautiful bags! I like the slightly darker Ginger better because of the contrast. Are you going to keep both, or are you returning one of them?

4. Wow, the bags are beautiful! From what I can tell, I think I like the lighter one better. It's neat how different the colors are and it was such a great idea to order two. Congrats on your new bag!

5. Yes, just picking one Ginger.

6. Very nice! Beautiful bags!!!

7. YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!! o my god im so psyched u decided to keep the ginger in that color WE HAVE TWIN BAGS!!! :smile: hehe

I love both my ginger and carla but when i was choosing just one in the chestnut i def chose the ginger!!!

then i got a carla later and i love it too but if it was which to get 1st i think you def. choose right

I personally like the darker one, i mean its hard to tell but i think mine is on the darker side too,,,li could be wrong as i havent seen it next to another but
    i like the darker one! :smile: YAYYYY so beautiful!

8. you really can't go wrong. they are both so pretty. enjoy!

9. Yummy... I like the darker one a tad better... the contrast is nice!

10. 'sigh' Both so lovely. I like the darker Ginger a bit more than the other.

Hey if it's too much trouble to return Carla to Kooba, why just send her to me! :p

11. Thanks girls! I am leaning towards darker, again there is not a huge difference in real lfe, but the darker is definitely a deeper brown, and I think it's very rich looking. An example of the difference I am talking about would be the Ginger they show on Bergdorf Goodman:

[​IMG]

vs Kooba.com

[​IMG]

Some of it is just lighting, some is a slight variance in dye, which is natural.

12. I had the same issue with a couple of Banana Republic bags...they were both vastly different.

What I did was hung each on a stair post, so I could see them hanging. I did one at a time. I would gaze (:roflmfao:) at one for a while, and then change to the other one.

Back and forth a few times. After trying that, the one that I liked better really popped out at me and I made the decision.

Good luck! :yes:

13. Congratulations on your new bag(s)!! They are both beautiful and you can't go wrong with either. Personally, I lean toward the darker. Enjoy!

14. i also like the shape of the one you chose. it's a lot more interesting than the other for sure.

15. I like the first one better.