Ok ive wanted to ask but felt stupid,,, dont laugh but what does this mean?

1. JAX? :smile: i see you guys write it all the time about merch. so i assume its a headquarters of some kind,,but what does it stand for? I feel so dumb asking cause i see everyone knows but me but i just had to find out! THANKS!!!!:heart::heart:

2. Jacksonville Florida and it's not a stupid question. I asked that same question a couple of weeks ago! :yes:

3. It's also where the Coach warehouse is.

4. Yeah its Jacksonville....aka the Coach Warehouse aka the place that most of us would give our right arm to be let loose in for 5 minutes....

5. its the coach mecca

6. haha o DUH i cant believe i never put that together with all the times ive ordered from there and seen its shipped from jacksonville FL !!!!! oops hehe :smile:

thanks girls and Yes right arm, left arm, leg? anything ill give anything just put me there for a day! ;) hehe

7. lol True!!!

8. Oh, and as I also explained, it's also the airport code: JAX, like Tampa - TPA. :biggrin:

9. I thought the San Marcos outlet was Mecca the first time I went. *L* I even commented to my boyfriend that exact word, and of course he laughed at me.

I would absolutely die if I could be let loose in JAX for a while! *L*

And I agree, it wasn't a stupid question at all!