OK I've Been Noe Enabled!! LOL

1. i guess i better watch what i ask for around here lol. with you guys doing the enabling (http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/i-think-id-like-to-be-noe-enabled-105810.html)--special thanks to Mick--and me being the lonely soul i am this week (my trip to see my bf was postponed), this is what happens:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    originally i wanted to check out the black. but then i thought i'd take the red to cheer me up. and cheer it did :smile: i love her! i never thought i'd be a noe convert, but i'm glad to say, thanks to you, I LOVE MY PETIT NOE! aaahh! now i gotta throw a purseket in her...

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Very pretty! Congrats! :biggrin:

4. congrats! yay! i helped!

5. so gorgeous!!;)

6. that is SO cute with the Groom! congrats!

7. Oooh love it with the Groom! Congrats!

8. That's a great combo- finally a decent use for the bandeau!

9. OMG:nuts::heart:~!! It looks so cute with the Groom!! You wear the bag well!!!!

10. Wow it looks great!!!!

11. OMG OMG - it looks great !!!:love: with the Groom and you are a stunning model :yes:
    Ejoy and wear it in good health - I was not brave enough to replace the string with my multicolore bandeau (I'm using a scarf instead)

12. thank you all :smile: i can't wait to take her out for a spin tomorrow!

13. That bag looks absolutely lovely on you. I :heart: mine too and I never thought I would (being a speedy gal).....but they are fabulous!

14. Wow, that was FAST! Congratz. Love your noe with the groom! I never ever wanted a Noe until TPF now I am jonesing for a mini!

15. gorgeous! and talk about quick decisions! i'm loving it on you! you're inspiring me to get mine now. :yahoo: