Ok it's time to show your spring bags. Post pics pls!!! (March-May)

1. I believe there are so many beautiful bags besides those designer's bags on our sub-forums. I love:heart: to see you guys beautiful bags for spring, please post pictures here, Thanks.
    (Do not post LV, Gucci, Prada/miu miu, Hermes, MJ, Bottega Veneta, Chanel, burberry, Balenciaga, Coach, Dior, Fendi, Chloe, YSL, and
    Tokidoki & LeSportSac here)

I will start it first. I just got my botkier C hobo in black from Active Endeavors. It's incredible heavy, but the leather is TDF and has lots of compartments. It fits on my shoulder perfectly because of its heavy weight. :graucho:

[​IMG]

botkier.jpg
  2. anyone? :sweatdrop:

3. do you like my new bag? No? :cry:

4. i like it! i think it would be too big on me as i am petite, but i like the design and how the zipper is diagonal. :smile:

5. I love ANY Botkier! That is a big one but my 2 Botkiers are heavy also and I just suffer through. The bags are wonderful.
    I bought 5 Spring bags but I won't post them here. I don't want to infiltrate Kooba to another posting.

6. congrats, the leather looks so yummy. :biggrin:

7. Pretty bag! :yes: :yes: Look very roomy! I love spring :heart: :heart: minus the pollen. Two of my spring bags are:

Louis Vuitton Marshmellow vernis houston
    Brahmin teal bag

louis.jpg brahmin.jpg
  8. OMG! The Botkeir is fab!! Does it come in any other colors??

9. Oh, I LOVE that Botkier! Congratulations! :yes:

10. I will be using my boktier in the bright yellow stirrup as well as my balenciaga pewter, chanel pink cambon, & LV pink vernis...etc.[​IMG]

11. nice bag... but it does look super heavy :sweatdrop:

12. I love this color! so gorgeous! :yes:

13. Love all your bags, so far. Good choices. :smile: My new bag is 2 mins. old, so obviously I don't have it yet. Could not decide between this one and the larger one like this. May change, but right now this is my new bag:
    http://www.styledrops.com/handbags-17527.html

14. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rowan, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this handbag!!!! Great taste, it's to die for!
    Extremely classy. Good choice!

15. Thanks, Crystalina! I saw that in the wee hours of the morning and went nuts over it, but didn't know if the site was legit. Still not decided if I want it in the (slightly) larger size, but I do love the bag myself. :smile: