Ok, I'm convinced, I need a Day :D Opinions on selection please

I say Rouge Vif because it's one of Balenciaga's most beautiful colors and it really jazzes up an outfit! Plus, if you don't already have any reds in your collection, you should definitely get one!! :yes:

Back RH :yes: I saw one at NM ...the leather was INSANE and (to me) it stood out even when surrounded by BG's and EB's! Plus, you don't have any black bbags!

agree with some girls here. why not just get the RV now? if you think the style is really you, then agonise later between Black RH and GSH. this bag is large so i imagine a new bag needs to be broken in first. anyway, after you get the RV RH, you probably should choose Black GSH for the sake of variety! lol

okay my picks are black RH day (SO GORGEOUS!!!) did you see it on nicole kidman? and all these other great pictures of the black day. it's my favorite day bag color/hardware combo. soo soo understated and edgy. hee hee i'm biased, i have one. ;)

rouge vif day!! rv is so beautiful and the day would look great in a red. :smile:

you have a lot of colorful bbags so i think a black RH day would be the perfect addition!

ETA:
attachment.php

(from karenab)

71286147.jpg

(celebs thread)

attachment.php

(celebs thread)

i'll say either black rh day or rv day! :yes: i think u need a bit of black in your collection, although i admit it's hard to passby balenciaga's gorgeous colours!!

Black RH Day would make the perfect black B-bag IMO. Though RV is a tough color to pass up. I think if you really want a red you should go for it, as you can add black anytime:smile:

OMG I'm so upset. I bidded on that Rouge Vif Day, and then tonight I got an email from the ebay seller, saying the original owner of the bag changed her mind and he had to take down the auction! Is that allowed?! I was really wanting to get that bag!
:tdown::confused1:

ETA: Just browsed through ebay help files. Apparently one can end a listing early and cancel bids on it. GRRRR! There goes my RV Day!!!!

08 Black RH Day (New) - Seems like you are already in love with this leather. I am not too hot over a Black RH day though.

08 Black SGH Day (New) - I love this combo. Though you cannot view AR's stock photo, you can guide them through the selection process so you can get something close to what you want if this is your final choice.

06 Rouge Vif RH Day (Mint) - You already love this so this seems to be your obvious choice & I think this colour is the day is TDF!!!

07 Jaune SGH Day (New With Tags) - I love this shade & this colour can work on our skin tone(think our undertones are similar) BUT it's a can skip colour IMO.

08 Bubblegum Pink RH Day (New) - I have BG & I will not get Pale Magenta so yes I think skip this since you have the opp of what I have.

It is so hard to choose but why not go with RV Day now & get the SGH Black day later? :yes:

I completely agree with PB and if the RV is now out of the game, I say go for the Black SGH. AR will help you pick out a bag with the kind of leather you like. :yes:

Good luck!