OK I sound like a broken record, but the floral scarf isnt available!

1. I went to the store today and she couldnt find it anywhere (again!) and called CS. They finally located what I was referring to, but apparently it isnt even in production yet, so there is no ETA on it. They put me into some customer contact system to call me when its available, but I'm not holding my breath on this one anymore!
  2. Don't worry it will become available before you know it. I know how frstrating it is to want something and not be able to get it. Just hang in there buddy! :okay:
  3. Thanks!!! I'm trying!!! I know it will go so nice with a Gallery Tote that my husband has for me for my bday that we picked up at the outlet, and I want to complete the present for him to give me before my bday in December! Hopefully by then...
  4. Man! This totally sucks! I really want that scarf too! Please let us know when they contact you!!
  5. Will do!
  6. Good luck, I hope you can get it soon. I hate when you want something really bad and you can't have it. But think how excited you'll be when you finally get it.