Ok - I need help deciding!!!

Poosdarling

Jinxy
O.G.
Apr 16, 2007
Ok so I'm planning to pick up a J12 with diamond markers at the end of August. But I just came across a 2005 Reissue in white. Normally I'd pick the watch in a heart beat .... especially since there is going to be a price increase in September. But I also heard that these bags are quite hard to come by (by the ways this one is still new with tags). So I don't know ... what do you ladies think?

I mean I like this bag, but I think I love it only because of the date stamp. And I know the next time another one of these bags come around I'll probably be like 70+ years old. But then on the other hand I really love the watch and I know I will wear it every single day!

What to do, what to do :confused1:

i say bag, cux u might regret not getting it

Lol ... I think I might really regret it too. The seller looks pretty legit with an awesome feedback. But I actually searched ebay and found a few more people selling the bag like Mon said. They really do pop up from time to time ... so I'm going to go ahead with the watch.

Thanks for everyones opinions .... it really helped making me feel better about ditching the bag. :tup:

Lol ... I think I might really regret it too. The seller looks pretty legit with an awesome feedback. But I actually searched ebay and found a few more people selling the bag like Mon said. They really do pop up from time to time ... so I'm going to go ahead with the watch.

Thanks for everyones opinions .... it really helped making me feel better about ditching the bag. :tup:

Good choice, I was gonna vote for the watch too!