ok i lied....here is my new bag!!! *too many pics!!*

1. call me a liar......but it is May already.....new month, new bag!!!:yes: :heart:

nah...i have to do something about those 3 new speedies that are in the boxes.....cuz i think i'm keeping this beauty! i took a day off and stayed home so i wouldn't miss Fedex man....!!!:lol:

i took alot of pics, cuz i was too exited!

Stratus PM in ecru --- i didn't have a choice, this is the one i found thru 866#....the lady located this bag in NJ - free shipping was killer!!! and of course right after i bought it, my SA called me at work, home and on my cell to tell me this same bag came in and ready for me to adopt.....!:sweatdrop:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    my daughter's tiny sticky hands were getting close.....but i couldn't stop the photo shoot!!! i took this pic, her arm was already in it.....lol
    [​IMG]
    i was too excited....modeling pics with other LV goodies!
    bunch more pics to come....

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    it fits more than i thought!!!!
    about same as speedy 25....little more than manhattan PM
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    this set of keys went in her mouth.

3. What a gorgeous bag-congrats!

4. i always love looking at the pics you post.. little Sophia is just too cute!!!! and the bag is lovely too... hehe!

5. what a lovely bag chie!! i love it. and yes you lied. hahaha. but i'm glad you did because this is so beautiful!!! and i'm cracking up at the winnie the pooh in there too. :biggrin:

6. Congrats! What a gorgeous bag and I love your daughter's modelling pics as usual :p

7. [​IMG]
    here is the size compared to speedy 25....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    more room than it looked online....!

[​IMG]
    with charm necklace....!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. So pretty!!! Congrats!
    x

9. Sooo pretty! Congrats! You've acquired so many lately, I'm sure in time you may want to part with a few....lol (like the blue le fab...wink, wink) lol...j/k

You're daughter is a doll...

10. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    i did another one last night!!!!
    i knew this bag was coming....and i was too excited to sleep!!!!:heart: :p

11. Congrats!!!

12. She's a beauty- congrats!

13. Beautiful!!! I love your pic set-ups Sophia! It wouldn't be your bag without pics of your daughter with it and your Hello Kitty accessories! :yes:

14. [​IMG]
    while i'm here....i'm showing off everything!!!! lol
    in my little chanel.....
    [​IMG]
    one diaper and wipes...

[​IMG]
    and in my little pochette.....i am never this organized but sophia learned how to zip and UNZIP everything in my bag and i've been missing so much things....so everything has to be secured and she can't eat them....!:idea:

no, i don't like Hello Kitty at all.
    :roflmfao:

[​IMG]
    aaaaa...look how pretty this bag is!:heart:

15. Yay Congratulations.