ok honestly counts lol opinions please

1. oops thats honesty... and no just the tote not the hat :O)
  2. what does your current shoulder tote look like?

i am not fan of the one in the link.
  3. I don't really like it. But that's just me. It looks like it got ruined or something but it's supposed to be "tie dye"?
  4. I much prefer the patchwork one that you have over the eBay one. I think its a gorgeous bag!
  5. Keep the patchwork....
  6. I saw this bag at the outlet and tried it on. I don't personally like the bag b/c it looks a little off, IMO. But metallics are Hot this season. Keep this in mind though, the "drop" on the bag is shorter than on the patchwork tote you are currently carrying. That was another feature I didn't care for.
  7. really the drop is shorter. I thought they were exactly the same that would make a big difference I love the drop on the one I have now. was the gold bright in person. Not sure why I like it I guess I like the gold washed look of it.
  8. Keep the patchwork - it is so cute!
  9. I love the colors on the patchwork. the size of the tie-dye is really nice though. the actually 'tie dying' isn't as nice... just my opinion!
  10. I don't like the hat. There is something strange about the bag- maybe it's those brown strings hanging from it. Sorry, I would have to say no.
  11. I agree with the others. I like the patchwork better. I'm not a big fan of the eBay bag.
  12. I would not spend that much on Ebay (and I don't care for it) .. I would wait until PCE and get the latest style right from the Coach Boutique.
  13. I love the bag! It might be difficult to keep clean, but I think it's a great bag.