Ok girls, I need ideas!!

1. I need help, guys!!

Everyone in the family is a dog lover. We don't breed them or sell them but just keep them for ourselves. We've had up to 18 dogs in our house of different breeds. We've never had a problem before since they are all healthy, fit and well, chubby :graucho:

But now, our 1.2 year old husky refuses to gain weight!!:sad: We've noticed that she's undersized so I gave her a boost of appetite boosters and vitamins to help her gain weight. I feed her 3x a day, of 2-3 cups of Eukanuba Large Breed Puppy each meal (I was told by the vet that puppy formula helps gain weight as well). But still, she looks like she was left on the street for a week! I could see her spine and ribs poking out!:sad:

I really don't know what else to do! Is there anything else I could do to make her gain weight fast?

2. She might have a thyroid disorder. If that's the case no matter how much she eats she will not gain weight. I would take her to the vet and have them check her blood. Have them also check for worms and Diabetes. Those are the first 3 things that came to mind. Good luck.

3. Yup, first thing to do is see if there is anything different going on. Some adolescent dogs are just skinny. How is the fur? If you can SEE the ribs and backbone then the coat isn't in good shape either. Again, this is a very young dog so coat may not be grown in yet. Good luck!