OK Girls (and Guys) I Need Help - TOMATO!!!

1. Will I ever find one? I'm looking for a tomato city with RH. It must have great color saturation and handles with even color (no splotchy dye :smile: )

Earlier in the season, four different Barney's shipped me tomato cities and all went back...the color on each bag was dull and uneven, and the leather on all bags was marginal.

But I know great tomato cities exist...and I NEED one (really, I do :love: )

So my PF friends......if you personally know of the whereabouts of a GREAT tomato city, please PM me...I will be eternally grateful

Help me end 2007 in a happy place :smile:

2. You should try BalNY. I got my Tomato city with RH from Kim there about 2 months ago and it is a great bag! Good luck!

3. I got a great one from Saks Boca - it has a couple of light birthmarks on the backside, but otherwise she is very evenly saturated, soft, and silky!

4. Barneys NY (Chestnut Hill, MA) had a RH Tomato City as well ... (the leather was particularly nice on this bag). Good luck in your search!

5. I saw a couple at the Sacramento Nordstrom's Arden Fair. They had 3, one was really bright and worth getting. You should give them a call!

6. I will keep my eye out, but I had to say that Tomato is just such a great red! Good luck finding it!

I wish you well,

Bridget

7. I just ordered one from BALNY a few days ago, try calling them :tup: