Ok finally, thanks to Candace117, heeereee's Ali!

1. Candace, you are just amazing!! She PM'd me and walked me right through the sizing process!!! What a terrific, helpful person you are. I owe you one - next time you need some detailed information on the Power Rangers, I'm your girl!!!

Heres Ali. Its just beautiful. I'm so glad I didnt chicken out of the eBay auction. and how do you girls do the modeling shots - I felt like a pretzel trying to take the photo and get my stupid arm out of the way at the same time!!!

ali 001.jpg ali 002.jpg ali model 001.jpg
  2. Ali is well loved around here! It's beautiful, enjoy!:tup:

3. Wow she looks fabulous on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: I'm glad you didn't chicken out either, that bag looks perfect!!!! And I'm very interested in the room you are in, it is way cuter than my bedroom :biggrin:

4. :roflmfao:
    You're sweet, it was no problem at all, really!

5. CONGRATS!!!! Ali looks GREAT on you!!!!

6. She is a gorgeous rich color ! I love my Ali, you will too. What a fun colored room too !

7. Gorgeous, donnalynn!!!! I think the Ali has such yuuuumy leather! Love the color!!! She looks wonderful on you!!!

8. She is GORGEOUS!!! I love whiskey so much!!!

and yes.. that room is CUTE too! Is that your daughter's room?

9. *gasp!* She's beautiful and looks great on you! Congrats!

10. Yay!!! She is gorgeous!!! I love the whiskey one next to the black that is :p Since Candace is going to pass on the Power Ranger help, may I take you up on that offer? LOL!! There are just WAY too many different Power Ranger shows now, it is INSANE!! How do these kids keep them straight? :lol:

11. very pretty and looks great on you:tup:

12. :lol::lol:

That's a good lookin' Ali!! She a beauty and looks great on you!:woohoo:

13. beautiful, donnalynn!! congrats

14. That is a really cute room! I hadn't noticed that! Good eye, Taralindsey!

15. Gorgeous! :drool: