Ok after my outlet HAUL today, I am on a major ban!!

ove them all! Wowzuh! Twins on that gorgeous scarf and Tanner, and I have Carrie's sister, Lilly, in the pink pearl. Your mod shots look terrific! You pull off every single one beautifully! Enjoy! Which are you using first?!?!?!

I about died!!!! First if all those siggy totes are so cute and wish I had a friend like you gifting me one ;) hehehe but you made out like a bandit! That Tanner!! And OMG that Laila :faint: gorgeous!!!!!!! Congrats on your awesome haul!!! Enjoy all your beautiful bags!!!!

WOW, that's an amazing haul! I think your gift recipients will love those pretty gold siggy bags; they're a nice neutral color that will go with everything...two lucky ladies are going to be thrilled to get those!

Love all your other goodies too; you got a bunch of awesome bags! $26 for that gathered uni case is a STEAL! I've been trying to get my hands on one at my outlet since the hot pink and kiwi were sent to outlets, and unfortunately I haven't been able to get one yet.

Congrats on all the new goodies!

WOW, that's an amazing haul! I think your gift recipients will love those pretty gold siggy bags; they're a nice neutral color that will go with everything...two lucky ladies are going to be thrilled to get those!

Love all your other goodies too; you got a bunch of awesome bags! $26 for that gathered uni case is a STEAL! I've been trying to get my hands on one at my outlet since the hot pink and kiwi were sent to outlets, and unfortunately I haven't been able to get one yet.

Congrats on all the new goodies!

I love to gift Coach as much as possible, especially when its such a steal at the outlet!! The best part is the reaction when they open the gift. Because they think you really spent more than you did. :smile:
I was surprised to find that gathered unicase at such a great price! I was also surprised that they had another one laying around.

I about died!!!! First if all those siggy totes are so cute and wish I had a friend like you gifting me one ;) hehehe but you made out like a bandit! That Tanner!! And OMG that Laila :faint: gorgeous!!!!!!! Congrats on your awesome haul!!! Enjoy all your beautiful bags!!!!

The Laila is a beautiful purse. It's big, but I loooove big bags!! It was a hard decision on which one to use first!