Ok after my outlet HAUL today, I am on a major ban!!

1. So I decided to make a trip up to my outlet today to make a small return. And oh my gosh they had way too many good deletes!!!! Too many in fact, that I couldn't possibly get everything I wanted... anyone wanna see what I brought home? :smile:

2. Holy bags Batman! Yes!
  3. Wow, let's see
  4. Oooo what'd you get?
  5. Come on! Don't tease us! Bring it on! :drool:
  6. :lol:
    No room left in the trunk!!
  7. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1372373786.051568.jpg
    Finally got them all in the door... whew!

Ok here are the very first two bags... Two of the same MFF siggy purses that I am giving as gifts. For $83, I thought they were pretty nice presents!

8. Show it!! So excited!
  9. Can't wait to see what else you got...
  10. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1372373904.186561.jpg
    A cute little MFF wristlet..

And a MFF travel case for my husband. For $30, I couldn't resist...
  11. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1372373980.885001.jpg
    The wallet and pony scarf were both a steal! Only $26 for the gathered wallet and $9 for the little purse scarf.
  12. Now onto the good stuff :smile:

The oh so soft and squishy bronze Maggie. And it had a very small rub on the handle, so they have it to me for 65% off.. Came to around $130ish.

I've seen the tanner on the coach online sale, but never got to try it on in person. So when I saw it today and tried it on, I fell in love!!
  13. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1372374210.135419.jpg
    Love love this scarf!!

And of course the python Laila! A steal at clearance price. I was surprised that they had another one on the shelf!

And for my favorite find of the day...
  14. Love,love,love!!! Congrats on all your goodies! Tanner is beautiful,come join the clubhouse 😊
  15. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1372374356.700941.jpg
    The pinnacle pebbled Carrie!!! Oh what a lovely purse!! I can't wait to 'carrie' her around tomorrow.. Haha!

I also got the beautiful gathered magenta madison tote in the mail from the FOS yesterday with the little heart fob.. In love!