oj's new book if I did it............

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I can't believe this man has the audacity to write a book about if I had done it I'd do it like this? Personally, I think he had something to do with killing his wife and isn't he thinking about his children and how it would affect them they went htrough enough already .........girls what are your opinions on the topic?

2. The man is a sociopath with an ego the size of California. Why won't he just go away? He cares about no one but himself.

3. I think it is him finally confessing. Who is he kidding? I think he has lied so much he is starting to believe himself now.

4. :rant: I was so upset when I heard he did this, but it seems that he is the type that as soon as he is out of the spotlight, he will do anything to get back in....How those poor families must feel:sad:

5. :s wow I guess coconut started another thead on the same topic great minds think alike:lol:

6. or maybe he's having a mid-life crisis, needs to tie any loose ends just in case and decided to write a tell all book as "fiction" so just in case he lives for another couple of decade it wouldn't be inside of a cell....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.