Ohhhh Coach News!!!

1. So I went to the Coach store today and the SA told me that the ERGO patent leather is coming out in BRIGHT PINK, she said, more like a FUSCHIA!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!! I HAVE TO HAVE IT!!!!:yahoo:

She also showed me the Spring line booklet and it in was a Denim canvas type patchwork bag...yay!!!! I ACTUALLY liked it!!!

What a whirlwind of a Coach day~

Piper

2. Do she tell you if the pink patent Ergo will come out in the large size hobo? I really wish they had made the pond in the large but I think I would absolutely adore it in a hot pink!

3. She didn't say unfortunately and I forgot to ask, I was too excited and distracted! LOL

4. this is the bag my SA told me about in December.... still no pics of it!!!

5. Is this in another new catalog? I didn't see any of this stuff in the catalog w/the legacy stripes on the front (the most recent catalog)??

6. She showed me the spring line book, it wasn't in the catalog I got. She just said it's suppose to be here around May or June I think.

7. Oh now THAT would be tempting.. I wish they would come out with it NOW so we could have it for all of spring and summer!!!!! :rolleyes:

8. More PINK, OMG , NO!:wtf:

9. So right there with ya! :upsidedown:

10. I REALLY want a pleated ergo, but I want it in a leather tote, not patent, not pink. Wonder if that combo will be a choce?!