OHH the NERVE of some people

1. so I was in the LV section of Holt today and this girl was carry a mono speedy, she was just minding her own business (as was I hehe) when I over heard this conversation between a mother and her daughter

daughter: " mom why do ugly people get to carry LV's too? I want that bag and and that ugly girl has it" (she pointed to the girl with the speedy)

and the mother looked at the other girl, stared at her briefly (like the up down I'm staring at your outfit look) and responded with

"well if ugly people have to money to spend on LV then theres nothing we can do"

I CANNOT BELIEVE SHE SAID THAT! her daughter couldn't have been more that 14~!!!!!!! :hysteric: Her mother is only allowing that sort of behavior! :mad:
    I was honestly just so shocked that I glared at the woman, looked her up and down and left. I wish I had something witty to say!!

2. OMG! That is absolutely awful for the daughter to say, and then for the mother to not even find that comment completely unacceptable????

3. I would've said in my tackiest valley girl accent:
    "OMIGOD! I KNOW!! So I gues you guys should have to turn your's back in huh!?"

4. Nice!! :roflmfao:

5. :yes: :roflmfao:

Mommy, why do souless twits get to raise children?

Well it is obvious that the mother is passing along some hideous values to her children :yucky:

6. I was so trying to think of something good to say, but I think this is better than anything I could come up with.

7. How rude! That girl think she's all that, psh. Some people.

8. OMG that is horrible
    an appropriate comment woule be either
    I guess 'stupid people raise stupid children' or 'shallow people raise shallow children'

9. Yikes! Like mother, like daughter. . .

10. That's...just...depressing.

11. Hooray for the ugly girl with the LV, because that rude girl is envying what she doesn't have. I would rather be the ugly girl with an LV than a rude girl with no LV anyday!!!:biggrin:

12. :wtf: wow..

13. wow, the mom didn't do anything to correct her? Damn, one thing we know for sure, like mother like daughter!

14. Honestly, I would of laughed pretty hard in their faces....

How utterly ridiculous!!!:yes:

15. Yikes!! How rude! Did the other girl with the Speedy hear them say this about her??