Ohh it's hereeeee!!

1. I stayed home allll morning waiting for this baby! As soon as it came I ripped open the box, checked it over real quick, threw my stuff inside, changed outfits to match the color, and went out! I loveee it. It's so gorgeous. It almost looks like a pretty brown in some lighting and a bright orange in others! I've already conditioned it with AG. I'll have to try a second application later tonight to see if I can get the handles to clean up a bit, but it's already helped it a lot. Enjoy the picturesss!! :love:

Img_5836.jpg Img_5838.jpg Img_5840.jpg Img_5842.jpg Img_5843.jpg Img_5844.jpg Img_5851.jpg
  2. it's CUTE!!!!! Not as bright as I thought orange would be (so very wearable)! The leather looks yummmmmy! Congrats!!!!! :yahoo:

3. Congratulations jdy324! The leather is beautiful! Great choice.

*sigh* Wishing the new leather was like the older leather. *sigh*

4. Wow!! It is gorgeous! I have not seen many b-bags in orange, enjoy her!!

5. LOVE it! Congrats!!!!

6. Congrats!! Beautiful color too (I am also in love with your LV Kooba). Great collection.

7. Wow, gorgeous! It's in a LOT better condition than I thought -- if the seller was to use your photos, they would have gotten so much more! You scored a deal of a lifetime ;) congrats!

8. Congrats.

9. beautiful color, it looks like an easy to wear orange

10. Beautiful, congrats!

11. YAY! I love the orange! Congrats!!!

12. What a wonderful collection!!!! Congrat!!

13. love the orange color!!

14. Holy Crap that's a stunner! jennifer let me know how you tackle the handles...are you just wiping them down with AG?

Congrats and enjoy! It is a BEAUTY!!

15. It's gorgeous!!!! The leather looks amazing!!! Enjoy! :smile: